The World is controlled by the unscrupulous dictates of the media, manipulative power hungry government leaders, personal desires and drive for economic and social status. They are in need of God’s love, healing and tender mercies. There is not a moment in the media that you read or listen of someone committing suicide due to their depressive state of mind, the economic crisis or government instability. Leaders all over the world are taking control in wicked, unrighteous ways not mindful of the results of their actions. Consequently individual lives are deterred from maximising their potentials and fulfilling their purpose in the marketplace, society and church.
Heal The Broken Hearted Ministry has a vision driven purpose to reach out worldwide impacting lives to deeper levels of relationships with God through the blood of Christ Jesus that heals, delivers, forgives all sins, breaks every yokes and sets the captives free. With the use of social media and internet technologies, the ministry is drawing, reconnecting lives to the right enlightened path so their destinies are established and enabled to excel in all that the Lord has called them to do.
Heal The Broken Hearted Ministry is an avenue to find rest in Him, renewing your mind to the things of God with the help of the Holy Spirit and empowerment to break free from every stagnancy in your life pressing forward to the future, full of hope and God’s promises.
We are Network Associate members of Christian International Europe
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
We intend to create an online intimate environment that draws the presence of the Lord where people will encounter Him
Our desire is to comfort, encourage the broken hearted and improve their ability to live their lives to the fullest using various internet communication tools and social media technologies.
We blog on restoring lives and developing intimacy with the Lord
There is a private online forum monitored by the team where people can fellowship with likeminded Christians and discuss issues affecting them knowing that they are not alone on this journey
We shall be managing events, conferences that would impact lives and transform nations
There would be opportunities to publish some of our inspirational and purpose driven books to encourage and guide people in the right path
- “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, 3 To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3 It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil Isaiah 10:27But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” Acts 1:8.
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds Psalms147:3.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God in Holy Trinity, God the father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. John 10:30, Matthew 28:19, Ephesians 4:6
- Our walk with the Lord is by faith trusting Him to see us through every trials and tribulations. Hebrews 11:1, 2 Corinthians 5:7, 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross for our sake, bore our pains, iniquities, on the third day He resurrected and conquered death. We have triumphant victory by the power of His resurrection. Philippians3:10, Ephesians 1:7,20-21, Colossians 2:14-15
- The word of God is proven, cannot be added and not be taken from it. The Bible was written by men of God inspired through the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 4:12, John 1:1,4, 2 Timothy 3:16, Psalm19:17
- We have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. The blood of the Lamb was shed for forgiveness of sins, cleansing of sins, sanctification, justification and total protection from the devil. 1 John 1:7, Ephesians 1:7, Matthew 6:14-15, Revelation 12:10-12, Romans 5:8-9, Hebrews 13:12
- God has given us abundant life of righteousness, peace, joy and all things our heart desires according to His will to enjoy to the maximum/fullest as we seek Him. John 10:10, Matthew 6:33-34, Psalm 37:4
- We believe in equipping ourselves with the word of God, fasting and praying, fellowshipping with likeminded Christians and likes for spiritual maturity in the Lord. Colossians 1:9-10, Ephesians 4:12-13, Hebrews 10:24
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is the healer of all diseases and performer of miracles, signs and wonders, He is the same God that healed the sick, lame, blind yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
- We believe in baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit remains in us, with us and upon us to guide, counsel, and give us comfort. John 4:16 – 17, John 1:33, Acts 1:8
- Salvation is freely given to us as we confess our sins and repent, believing in God that Jesus Christ is our saviour. John 8:31 -32, John 10:9
We live in holiness through sanctification of the blood of the lamb and with the help of the Holy Spirit, Cleansing ourselves from all impurities and unrighteousness, and renewing our mind. Hebrews 1:3, Romans 12:1-2